“After the KG Hypnothbirthing course, we felt strong and confident. We gained the knowledge needed to make our own decisions. And as we practiced together, I felt home and could really let go of my fears and doubts. I knew we would do just fine.” Beatrice & Leo – parents of Valentin
KG Hypnobirthing course is designed specifically for mothers in the UK. KG Hypnobirthing is a complete in-depth antenatal training programme designed to release fear and build confidence during birth.
KG Hypnobirthing is a way to learn how to give birth in a more natural and instinctive way, feeling more relaxed and confident. It teaches techniques and methods to learn how to let go of tensions, fears, doubts, stress related to birth and pregnancy and to really feel empowered and confident about how one wants to live this unique experience.
It gives the information needed to understand the physiology of birth and where and how to get the information so that the parents-to-be can take their decisions based on facts rather than beliefs. It facilitates a more natural birth in a more relaxed way which will be beneficial for both the baby and the mum. The partner also plays a great role in supporting the mother and being involved in very steps. It allows to develop a stronger relationship in the couple and to be ready to welcome the baby in a more harmony manner.
Wednesday 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st July 6:45-8:45 pm each day (SOLD OUT)
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th August 10 am-4:30 pm each day (weekend intensive)
What will you learn during the course:
· Breathing exercises
· Deep relaxations
· Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
· Comforting massage
· How the father can be your powerful protector and support
· How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
· Knowledge and information about pregnancy and birth that you are unlikely to be told anywhere else
· How ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
· A simple practice regime to support you at home
· Understanding how the mind and body work together
The full group programme includes:
- A total of 10-hour face-to-face
- The Colour & Calmness MP3 (Which is sent to you before you the programme so you can already enjoy the benefits of this amazing relaxing scripts. Original voice: Katherine Graves)
- The KGhypnobirthing book & a folder of handouts to support you during the course and throughout your pregnancy
Rates: £225 per couple (group of max. 5 couples)
Where: in my studio garden in N1 3BH (details will be provided by email)
On-demand for privates and in the comfort of your home
When is the best time to do the training: from the second trimester, so that you have plenty of time to practice and benefit from the KG Hypnobirthing tools during the rest pregnancy as much as when you birth your baby. Most pregnant women attend from their 20th month. However, it is never too late as the course can be made intensive over a weekend, so even though you are in your last weeks, you will definitely get the benefits of KG Hypnobirthing too.